Sunday, December 09, 2007

Dear Virgin Media

Thanks a fricking bunch for not allowing me to watch the Mayweather-Hatton fight last night/this morning for no apparent reason. You make me long for the good old days of ntl customer "service", you odious set of wankers. Knowing this is likely to be a popular event, why were there no customer service operatives working a late shift? It's almost as if you don't want my money. I'm happy not to give it you though.
Fortunately, someone posted the footage from Mexican TV on YouTube, so I've seen the fight now. The conclusion is twofold: 1) Mayweather was too quick, too slick and too good for Hatton and 2) all sports commentary should be in Spanish.

2 comments:

The Big Fat Phony said...

As you know I recently told Virgin Media to fuck off. They cut my service off on 16th October. Yesterday I received a bill for £94 for November. Cretins.

John_D said...

In a parallel dimension, that probably counts as an act of pure genius.
Not this dimension though.