Wednesday, June 20, 2007

TV advert annoyances

Some current issues with TV adverts:

Knock-off Nigel buys knock-off DVDs.
No idea what you're selling with that. Is it knock-off DVDs?

Still struggling with a watering can? No. I've never struggled with a watering can and showing me pictures of someone with less co-ordination than a frog in a blender trying to make a mess of filling up a watering can with a hosepipe will convince me your product is better. See also strimmers.

"I know naffink about loans". So shut up then.

Total first pint refreshment. Just, no. And putting ice in cider is a complete affectation as well. If a drinks company told folk it tastes much better when falling from the roof of a 25-storey building some people would give it a whirl.

I'm sure there are more, but it feels better for having got those off my chest.

No comments: