Thursday, March 15, 2007

Coke zero

It's an odd thing to market your product as 'zero' when your main rivals established equivalent is called 'max', but even stranger to do so with shite adverts. One has just been on the TV. "The beautiful game (they mean football, if you didn't know) without the nasty challenges". What? I only go to football to see nasty challenges. I admire rock hard defenders doing what they do best. Take the robust challenge on the fringe of breaking the rules out of football and you'd have a mere shadow of the game.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like to premier my new drink: "h2zero" tah dah!.

h2zero is like coke zero but without the crap that goes into coke zero.

h2zero is exactly just ordinary tap drinking water but branded so that gulible chavs and other poncey yuppies to buy it.

I here you cry 'h2zero is just Dasani in another disguise'. Titter ye not!!! You'd be correct!!