Thursday, January 18, 2007

Big Brother racism row

I've held off from this for a while because I've been trying to avoid the show as best I can, but I reckon anyone who has glanced at a newspaper - certainly in the UK or India - will know about this. I'm not going to post links as I don't feel the people involved - except Shilpa Shetty who, her being a Bollywood actress and that not being a genre I'm familiar with, I don't really hold an opinion about as she's never entered my consciousness - are worth the oxygen of publicity. Hell, I'd rather not give them the oxygen of oxygen, but there you go...
Anyway, back to the point. Whoever would have thought that racists are also as thick as an extra thick pigshit milkshake?

1 comment:

The Big Fat Phony said...

Missed the shit in pigshit milkshake and found myself thinking "mmmmmmm pig milkshake"