Thursday, September 28, 2006

Lily Allen

Her crimes are small, but very irritating. Rhyming 'al fresco' with 'Tesco' in her ditty 'LDN' (that's shorthand for 'London' apparently, a small village of no great importance in the south-east of the country) is pretty bad. Also in aforementioned madrigal is the line "why oh why would I wanna be anywhere else" (I know far too much of this song, but it's becoming unavoidable honest it is). Here's a suggestion. Because it's a grimy impersonal shithole. Now go and warble at someone else.

3 comments:

MickeyMo said...

Surely these pale into insignificance when compared to the major crime of being Keith Allen's daughter.

John_D said...

I see your point, but it's a bit unfair to blame her for that. I'm willing to believe that she wasn't complicit in that...
You can, however, blame Keith Allen for siring her and, presumably, encouraging her.

John_D said...

On Phill Jupitus' show on 6 Music this morning he was running a competition to win a signed copy of Lily Allen's album. I'd like to win a competition to ensure I never receive any copy - signed or not - of her album. Ever. In fact I'd pay money to ensure I don't.