Friday, September 29, 2006

BNP: "We're not racist"

According to today's Examiner - that's Huddersfield's local rag - the leader of the BNP group on Kirklees council - and I still say to those who voted for them "you bunch of fucking morons" - has defended the party on it's anti-racism credentials. Councillor David Exley said "I would defy anyone to come round and say to me you're a racist party". OK then David, here we go.
You are a racist party.
You have racist policies (such that they are policies at all).
You lie along racist lines in your electoral pamphlets to push your racist bollocks onto people.
You yourself are a racist, if only by association to the racist tossers you represent in chambers.


I've said it once on here and I'll say it again: the BNP are idiot scummers.

No comments: